SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Senior Lean Engineer for our client in Montpelier, OH. The person will be responsible for achieving results of safety, quality, and cost effectiveness through lean industrial engineering methodology. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in lean implementation.
- Ensure compliance with ISO and TS16949 and other environmental standards.
- Develop and maintain strategies for eliminating 7 forms of waste.
- Set objectives and priorities by utilizing financial data and KPI’s set by the leadership.
- Coordinate with the production team to implement lean industrial engineering methodology and tools.
- Track shop floor metrics
- Support and understand the values of the Triple Bottom Line.
- Lean and Industrial Engineering Certifications required; Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering preferred.
- 3 years of lean implementation experience required.
- Experience with MS Office Suite required.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems such as TS16949 and IATF16949 required.
- Experience in the automotive manufacturing industry required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER