Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Company Name: Build To Last Wealth Management Ltd.
Work Location: 435 W 48th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 2Z3
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $62.00 per hour
Working Hours: 35 - 40 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: email@example.com
Build To Last Wealth Management Ltd. aims to provide efficient and effective financial solutions to our clients. Our financial advisors provide a proven process for creating the most suitable financial plans for our clients. We strive to help our clients have a better risk awareness and enable them to manage their wealth better.
- Participate and determine in executive-level financial planning, policies designs and implementation, capital objective development and budget controlling as directed by the Board of Directors and investors.
- Lead the implementation of the company's current strategies while identifying and planning short and long-term goals.
- Evaluate the company's daily operation and business development to align with its strategic priorities.
- Oversee the company-wide operational activities across all business lines with emphasis on finance and financial management areas.
- Work closely with the management team to conduct new project assessment and evaluation, oversee projects executions, develop and optimize the procedures of ongoing projects.
- Distribute human and financial resources to lead the establishment of the upcoming projects and oversee the operation and financial administration functions, also approve the selection of middle managers and key staff who work on new projects.
- Provide effective leadership to ensure appropriate allocation of resources, engage all internal staff and external stakeholders through effective and consistent communications.
- Liaise with related personnel to support financial business development activities, and controls.
- Act as a representative to contact, meet, communicate, and negotiate with key clients and partners, analyze situations and make decisions that will develop and connect with new business opportunities.
- Implement and determine executive-level financial project attraction/promote strategies to existing and potential investors.
- Generate operational reports regularly to the board, execute the board's decisions and provide suggestions on improving business performance.
- Manage the company's internal and external audit and financial risk research to help prevent impacts related to the industrial market environment, corruption associated with the clients, and avoid operational, financial and reputational risks.
- A university degree in business administration, management, commerce or finance, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in middle manager in business services or similar positions is required.
- Ability to think strategically, pro-actively identify and solve problems and provide solutions.
- Ability to develop and maintain partnerships with existing and potential capital management investors and to work collaboratively at all levels within the company.
- Well-rounded and innovative with a solid, proven track record of accomplishments in corporation operation.
- Highly professional, possess critical decision-making skills, and a strong sense of understanding the company's priorities.