Production Supervisor - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 21-00666
Salary Range: $65K - $80K Permanent Position with Benefits
Cleveland Area Manufacturing Company is seeking a Production Supervisor. The Production Supervisor must be self-sufficient, detail oriented, able to multitask, make decisions in a timely manner, manage and discipline employees professionally, and promote forward thinking mindsets within the shop.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 5 years' job shop fabrication management experience required
- Must have experience leading a team of at least 10 people
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have experience with placing work orders and the scheduling of employees
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must have experience/knowledge with inspections, overhead cranes & shipping/receiving
- Must have good leadership skills.
- Must have good communication & organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- ERP and CAD experience preferred
- Welding and metal forming experience preferred
- Fabrication code experience: ASME, API, AWS, ISO, etc. preferred
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.