Please click link to apply.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for managing the service department including the team and equipment at a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Center. You will also be responsible for assisting technicians in daily work routines and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist Center Manager in achieving sales, units, and profited budgeted objectives.
- Ensure proper service estimates are delivered to the customer.
- Quote tire prices accurately, including trade-ins.
- Complete work orders, PM checklists, and other paperwork effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for efficiently processing billing
- Control and protect the assets of the company by maintaining awareness of inventory levels.
- Provide "Service Excellence, Always" to meet the service goals of the location and needs of the customer.
- Assist the Center Manager with hiring, training, and managing associates.
- Train new and existing associates.
- Communicate specific work assignments and responsibilities to associates.
- Assist the Center Manager in ensuring proper staffing levels with qualified personnel.
- Assist associates in technical areas as needed.
- Facilitate effective communication throughout the center by working closely with the Center Manager.
- Operate the Service Department as an accident free/safe workplace.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Prior commercial tire experience
- Must be willing to work scheduled shifts including nights and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet DOT driver qualification requirements.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School or GED
- Relevant commercial tire service and/or management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.