At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are searching for a talented Leasing Manager to be based out of our property Bayside in San Francisco!
Leads the day-to-day activities of the leasing staff and performs functions related to the leasing of the apartment community. As a leader, they will motivate, develop and support the leasing team. This position is normally associated with a highly complex apartment community with multiple units and/or buildings. Responsible for functions related to maintaining a high and stable occupancy of the property.
- Monitor and recommend changes to the LRO program, learn the reports and participate in weekly pricing calls. Ensures accuracy of leasing data entered the property software by all leasing employees. Reviews move-in files to ensure completion of assembly and accuracy. Processes and inspects weekly occupancy reports and ensures that all traffic data is entered. Reviews and critiques weekly call source recordings. Works with Leasing Consultants to increase effectiveness of techniques as needed. Prepares an analysis of call source for property management. Reviews all leasing employee files prior to move-ins and after.
- Physically shop comps and verify we have the correct comps in the LRO program.
- Inspect apartments before move ins with leasing associate and make sure files and keys are ready to go for the move in. Ensures apartments are ready for occupancy by inspecting, placing move-in products and last-minute touches when necessary. Distributes keys, move-in package, safety video and other appropriate paperwork at time of lease signing.
- This position requires an Associate Degree. 4 years of experience can offset minimum educational requirements for this position.
- An Undergraduate Degree is preferred for this position.
- 5 years of Supervisory experience is required.
- 4-6 years of Sales and/or Leasing experience is required.
- Required skills for this position include: self-motivated, communication, personal accountability, fair housing laws, affordable housing programs, and Microsoft Office.
- Preferred skills for this position include: OneSite.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace