At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are searching for a talented Sales Performance Manager to be based out of Cleveland, Washington, DC or Dallas.
At Brookfield Properties Multifamily the learning organization is front and center of the employee experience and embedded directly with operations. The team is tasked to help transform Brookfield Properties into a best-in-class apartment home operator. This role will be responsible for managing all things related to the sales performance of our leasing teams. This is a new position at Brookfield that will work closely with our operations, marketing, revenue management and IT teams. The Sales Performance Manager will be 1 part trainer, 1 part consultant and 1 part process/project manager. Key objectives for this role will be tied to the leasing success of the business and the utilization of our CRM. This role will drive sales efficiency and performance through enablement projects, training, coaching and consultation.
Sales Training and Reinforcement
- Own the Prospect Centered Sales curriculum.
- Develop and execute a strategic roadmap for the sales curriculum.
- Facilitate live in-person and virtual training for all leasing teams and new hires.
- Continuously iterate on content and training sales curriculum.
- Partner with the Instructional designer to update and develop materials as needed.
- Develop and monitor leasing performance measures.
- Develop a leasing team performance review process.
- Regularly consult and coach property management on the performance of their leasing teams.
- Observe leasing teams in person and provide on the spot coaching and consultation.
- Regularly recommend and implement solutions to address sales performance knowledge or process gaps.
- Assist and support sales initiatives as needed.
- Partner with Marketing, IT, Revenue Management and Operations to determine potential solutions to leasing performance issues.
- This position requires an Undergraduate (Bachelors) Degree.
- 1-3 years of experience is required in:
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Sales Performance Management
- 2-5 years of experience is required in:
- Sales training delivery
- Sales experience
- Required skills for this position include:
- Public speaking
- General computer proficiency
- Presentation building/making
- Sales consultation
- This position requires up to 50%
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace