Collingwood Nursing Home Limited, 250 Campbell Street, Collingwood, On, L9Y 4J9
705-445-3991 ext. 231
Full time permanent position, 75 hours bi-weekly, 21.73/hour. Working hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Successful candidate is eligible for the employee benefit program.
We are looking to hire a Clerical Supervisor with excellent organization and administrative skills to plan, direct and coordinate daily activities in long term care facility. Clerical Supervisor is expected to be decisive leader to improve efficiency and quality in providing assistance with ADL for our residents as well as be a part of nursing aid team when needed.
To ensure success, Clerical Supervisor must be updated with changes in health care regulations and standards. Knowledge of health care aids’ scope of practice will contribute to affective 24/7 personal care delivery. Top candidates will work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to the emergency situations.
- Create work schedules
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Resolve work related problems
- Prepare and submit reports
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Complete timely and accurate documentation
Clerical supervisor requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience at a healthcare facility as Clerical Supervisor
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong organization, administrative and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Exellent documentation, communication and IT skills
Preferable personal skills:
- Multilingual skills