College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Field of study
Computer engineering technology/technician, general
1 year to less than 2 years
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold, Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Deployment and installation of security cameras, DVR, Cash registers, Point of sale, computer repair, and networking.
- Plan, organize, directed, control, and evaluate daily operations, Assign sales workers to duties, Hire and train or arrange for training of staff,
- Order merchandise, Authorize return of merchandise, Sell merchandise, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters,
- Organize and maintain inventory, Supervise and coordinate activities of workers
Security and safety
Basic security clearance, Criminal record check
Permanent employment, Full time, 35.00 to 40.00 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
How to apply
By email: email@example.com