Job Title Vice President 00014
Business Legal Name Van Stonefoundry Inc
Hourly rate $42- $43 /hr
Terms of Employment Permanent Full Time
Working Hours 35-40 hours per week
Work Location 14211 Burrows Rd Unit 3, Richmond, BC, V6V 1K9
Van StoneFoundry has been providing quality countertop surface solutions since 2015. We provide a full range of countertop manufacturing services to the interior of British Columbia.
Van StoneFoundry specializes in the manufacture and installation of a wide range of countertop products, including marble, granite, quartz and solid surfaces. Our extensive inventory and efficient capacity enable us to provide a variety of colors for manufacture and installation in a timely manner.
Van StoneFoundry now have a capacity to process 165k sf per year and install 140k sf. Output parity reached 98% of capacity. We will invest $2.2m to buy new equipment and also prepare to recruit 15 new employees in the future.
Van StoneFoundry is looking for a full-time Vice President NOC 00014
- Provide strong leadership to various departments within the organization, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Develop and implement strategic sales and marketing plans aligned with the overall goals and objectives of the stone manufacturing company.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends, identify opportunities for growth, and stay informed about competitors.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for market expansion, both domestically and internationally.
- Stay informed about industry trends and changes in market demand.
- Provide leadership to the sales team, setting targets, and developing strategies to achieve revenue goals.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develop and implement strategies to position the company's stone products effectively in the market, highlighting their unique features and benefits.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and markets to expand the company's customer base.
- Analyze sales data and market trends to create accurate sales forecasts, helping the company make informed business decisions.
- Work closely with the product development team to understand new offerings and ensure effective communication of product features to the market.
- Build and lead a high-performing sales and marketing team, fostering a collaborative and results-driven culture.
- Act as the official representative and spokesperson for the stone manufacturing company.
- Approve marketing campaign, and analysis performance of the marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience
- Language: English
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Note: we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or walk in please.