SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking an Operations Manager for our client in Midway, GA. This person will be responsible for leading cross-function manufacturing teams and departments to achieve and succeed financial plans. The ideal candidate will have experience in continuous improvement strategies.
- Manage leading and lagging indicators to reduce risk in workplace.
- Assess and improve process capabilities and controls to effectively lead plant operations.
- Develop and execute lean production systems using continuous improvement principals such as TPM techniques.
- Adhere and coordinate with operational budgets and capital plans, appropriation requests, and project follow up.
- Implement improvement strategies to increase efficiency and performance.
- Develop clear communication channels between multi- and cross-functional departments.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Business, or related field required; Master’s Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 5 years of plant operations management experience required.
- 5 years of aerospace or automotive manufacturing experience required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER