Sr. Project Manager (Electrical / Electronic) - Mentor, Ohio - JOB 21-00670
Salary Range: $90k - $105k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Mentor, Ohio manufacturer is seeking to hire an electrical / electronic Sr. Project Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA or PMP preferred
- Knowledge of high power AC to DC power conversion using heavy-duty DC power supplies, rectifiers, circuit breakers, transformers, SCRs & Integrated Facility Systems (IFS)
- Fuse-less solid state overcurrent shutdown fault protection design with automated voltage and current controls
- Assist customers in determining specific product need and scope of project & participate in design reviews
- Interface with US and international manufacturing teams
- Knowledgeable to design and assist with systems design using high voltage (240v AC / 480v AC) input, up to 600v DC output (at up to 30,000 amps)
- Identify Service requirements to the Field Service Manager
- Follow up on completed projects to generate repeat business
- Domestic and international travel required, up to 40%
- Incentive after 1 year of up to 40% of base compensation
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.