At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We are searching for a talented Assistant General Manager to be based out of One Blue Slip and Two Blue Slip in Brooklyn, NY!
We thought you might want to check out where you could be working next. Please click the links below to take a peek at each property! Trust us… you are going to like what you see.
- Directs property employees by establishing job requirements/responsibilities in areas of primary responsibility and monitoring quality of work and adherence to Commercial and Company policies. Manages staff; answers inquire and questions; trains and coaches for success. Provides feedback to employees through both formal and informal performance discussions. Assures all permits, codes and laws are complied with, and all violations and C of O issues are addressed.
- Participates in the overall direction of the property management activities, with emphasis on the operation, repair and maintenance of the physical asset. Will also have significant secondary requirements to include financial reporting, budget preservation, maintenance and repair of the physical asset, resident relations, lease administration, occupant safety, sales analysis, and parking operations.
- Serves as liaison between residents and ownership; meets with residents on a regular basis. Addresses resident's questions and concerns, administers lease requirements, and seeks resident's acceptance of all property initiatives and requests.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Business, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- In the absence of a degree, directly related job experience managing daily operations of the property (including managing and directing personnel/resources available to ensure maximum cash flow potential), where several years and proven knowledge offsets the degree requirement.
- The position requires a minimum of 2 years in the operations/management of a property, and a background which includes engineering, maintenance, and general operations of a large-scale property.
- Prefer at least 5 years' experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace