Posted in: Vancouver Management Jobs
- Position: Production Manager – Manufacturing
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $38.50-$42.00/hour (depending on Experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 1
- Work Location: 103-8288 North Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC V3N 0E9
- 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Plan and organize production schedules and process
- Estimate costs and negotiate budgets with both clients and vendors
- Implement changes to production systems and methods of work to increase productivity
- Maintain inventory of raw materials and finished products and order supplies
- Organize the repair of any damaged equipment and develop equipment maintenance
- Supervise and monitor workers in the use of new equipment or production techniques
- Ensure quality standards are met and direct quality control inspections
- Oversee and control daily operations
- Language: English
- Experience: Minimum five years of supervisory experience in manufacturing are required.
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
How to Apply:
- Company information: Brantec Glazing Systems Inc.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Please apply via Email indicated above