Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employer: Deco Nova Entertainment (Vancouver) Ltd.
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours: 30~40 hours/week
Hourly Rate: $50
Benefit: 4% of paid vacation
Work location: 4000 No. 3 Rd Unit 3300, Richmond, BC V6X 0J1
Deco Nova Entertainment (Vancouver) Ltd. was incorporated on July 10, 2017. Since then, we have established a high-end social club, karaoke lounge, and Asian restaurant in the Aberdeen Square Mall in Richmond, British Columbia. The lounge and restaurant cover 8,343 square feet and have an occupant load of 224 people.
Deco Nova breaks the traditional concept of entertainment and life, creatively combining the singing and listening experience perfectly, and carrying out in-depth integration and optimization with an ultra-luxury space, unparalleled professional karaoke system, world-class delicacies, exclusive customized speakers, a smooth and powerful song-on-demand system, and the latest and most complete genuine song library. We aim to provide customers with dynamic sound, just like live performances.
Our full-process dedicated follow-up butler services provide for the full range of customer needs during consumption. We collect and manage customer files according to the different needs of customers.
Deco Nova provides customized event themes according to customer requirements. Creative projection customization can be provided to match different themed scenarios for private parties, birthday parties, or to meet business customers' brand image.
Deco Nova is always committed to providing customers with a comprehensive and demanding entertainment venue.
We are seeking one motivated and experienced Administrative Manager to oversee and manage the day-to-day administrative operations of our business.
- Maintain administrative records, including contracts, agreements, and correspondence.
- Ensure the company complies with all relevant regulations, laws, licenses and permits.
- Assist in managing financial transactions, including invoicing, billing, and cash handling.
- Maintain an inventory of karaoke equipment, musical selections, and other related items.
- Manage the scheduling of party rooms and reservations.
- Implement customer service policies and training for employees.
- Ensure the safety and security of customers and staff by implementing safety protocols and emergency procedures.
- Assist in the recruitment process by posting job listings and scheduling interviews.
- Prepare regular reports for senior management on administrative activities and key performance indicators.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration or a related administrative services field is usually required.
- A minimum of three years of relevant managerial work experience is necessary.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership.
Please send us your resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We only accept resumes by email. For more information about our company, please visit our website at https://www.deconova.ca/