Chinese Investors Ltd. was established in 2006. Our business covers property management, repair and maintenance, security and landscaping services. With the hard effort in exploring potential business opportunities, we also provide cleaning, carpark management and even household services etc., which facilitate Guardian to render a real “One-stop-Shop” services to its valuable clients.
Title: Finance Vice-president - NOC 00012
Position Type: Permanent, Full-time
Wage: $ 58.00 - $ 60.00 per hour (To be negotiated)
Working Hours: 30-40 per week (To be negotiated)
- Developing and implementing financial strategies to achieve the company's objectives and maximize profitability, including creating budgets, forecasts, and financial models.
- Preparing management budget and forecasts for the assigned properties and ensure good budget control.
- Conducting thorough analysis of financial data to assess the company's financial performance, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Preparing business proposals and reports, prepare analysis reports to provide insights on investment projects.
- Overseeing the company's investment portfolio and making informed decisions regarding asset allocation, diversification, and risk management.
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation of financial statements, reports, and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the company's liquidity, cash flow, and capital structure, maintaining relationships with banks and financial institutions.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry best practices, implementing robust internal controls, managing financial risks, and overseeing audits and regulatory filings.
- Leading and managing the team, providing guidance, mentorship, and training, leading teams to deliver a high-quality service of property management.
- Aligning financial objectives with the organization's goals, identifying growth opportunities, and supporting business expansion initiatives.
- Building and continuously strengthening good relationship with tenants
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2+ years of experience in a management position
- Team management ability, well organized and good interpersonal skill
- Able to work under pressure
Contact Name: Chinese Investors Ltd.
We offer competitive salary package to the right appointees. Applicants are requested to submit detailed resume by sending email to us.