This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Project Administration Officer at Proud Refrigerators Inc.
Proud Refrigerators Inc. (dba Proud Refrigerator) is a distributor of food and restaurant equipment such as commercial refrigerators, freezers, ovens, cooking and beverage equipment, sink and dishwashers, food warmers, holding cabinets, etc. We also conduct business in leasing and renting the equipment. With the recent increase in sales, we are currently looking for a Project Administration Officer, who can support the employer with administrative operations related project planning and administrative management procedures.
Position: Project Administration Officer
Wage: $25.00 - $26.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: 3104 Beta Avenue, Burnaby, B.C. V5G 4K4
- Analyze and manage administrative operations related project planning and administrative management procedures;
- Plan, organize and oversee office procedures, company projects and review, update and execute updated procedures;
- Collect data relevant to the company project and submit monthly, weekly reports to the Employer;
- Co-ordinate priority in terms of duties and distribute daily duties accordingly;
- Make sure all duties and projects are completed according to the deadline and office procedures are followed;
- Assist the employer with operational budget and responsible for inventory including monitoring and ordering;
- Arrange office services such as equipment, maintenance and security services.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is preferred but not mandatory;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required;
- Great communication and prioritisation skills;
- Team player and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Please e-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-time Project Administration Officer Position at Proud Refrigerator. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
Proud Refrigerator respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.