Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. The role of the Regional Director of Operations Management is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of adults we support.
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a world where every person has the right to live well. As the Regional Director of Operations Management, you’ll provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants.
As the Regional Director of Operations Management you will represent Leadership at it’s fullest.
- Implement the strategic direction for operations and ensures alignment with state business goals and objectives.
- Oversee the quality of services provided including implementing initiatives to improve quality.
- Execute regional core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages; respond to local requests for proposals to address payer needs; identify and participate in new start development initiatives, and identify potential acquisition partners.
- Implement regional strategies to maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families, and guardians; oversee implementation of individuals supported satisfaction surveys, and implement enhancement plans.
- Responsible for the financial performance of a regional business unit, review financial statements, oversees regional purchasing, and ensures billing compliance and documentation.
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of Area Directors and/or Program Directors and the regional support team; implements Network employee practices; oversees regional safety and workers’ compensation implementation.
- Bachelor's degree and Master’s degree in Business or Human Services, other education and experience as required by state
- Seven to ten years of related experience with significant management experience in the human services industry
- Licensure as required by state
- Other certification and/or training as required by the state and/or service line
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
Why Join Us?
- Full –Time
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Paid time off, sick time and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
This role is part of REM Ohio, a member of the Sevita family. At Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. Through home and community-based specialized care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn. When you join our mission-driven team, you’ll create relationships that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright future and the determination to get there. Join us today — careers, well lived.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Covid Considerations: Vaccinations strongly encouraged
Home Health Community Based Adult Family Home Residential Health Care Assisted Living ICF HCBS IDD CBRF Mentor RN Supervisor Director