SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Plant Manager in for our client in South Sioux City, NE. This person will have strong leaderships skills and understanding of process improvement for increasing productivity. The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing tangible and intangible objectives in increase performance and quality.
- Demonstrate leadership, direction, and coordination for plant operations.
- Ensure plant personnel are operating in compliance with procedure and regulations.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve performance to meet and exceed plant KPIs.
- Coach and develop plant staff to generate effective leadership, collaboration, and balance in achieving KPIs focused on safety, quality, and customer service.
- Identify and correct bottleneck by monitoring and setting standards for operations.
- Develop financial and non-financial objectives that serve as the plants operating plans
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience managing a plant size of at least 400 employees required.
- Experience managing a 24/7 operation required.
- Experience with achieving results against a set of KPIs.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER