Protocol Environmental Solutions Inc.
The CATSM will be involved in 3 key areas for Protocol's Asia strategies:
1. Business Development
a) Organize sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sale pricing and discounts in consultation with the Business Development Manager (BDM) on sales of Protocol’s specialized proprietary chemically advanced treatment products (Concrete Waterproofing and Protection), principally relating to the real estate/development construction sector, in all geographic sales areas within Asia;
b) Collaborates with the BDM to develop sales strategies to improve market share for all product lines;
c) Conduct research and investigate the real estate/development construction material market’s expansion and trends in Asia with the principal focus on China, put forward the detail regional marketing sales plan and individual marketing sales work flow and rules;
d) Collaborates with the BDM to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses;
e) Expand the sales network; build long-term stable collaborating relationships with clients;
f) Conduct training for Protocol’s personnel for marketing sales of Protocol’s products;
g) Set up an aggressive goal assessment system and supervise the implementation; conduct dynamic optimization allocation on the marketing sales resources and marketing salesmen;
h) Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity;
i) Harmonize the overall marketing sales strategy of the company with the specific regional sales promotion uniqueness; make flexible use of Protocol’s marketing sales and price policies.
2. Team Building
a) Establish organizational policies and procedures relative to achieving sales objectives;
b) Direct sales team in building results orientated relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts;
c) Recruit, organize, train and manage sales staff, the CATSM is responsible for making the team member proficient to assist in accommodating travel to other regions for after sales services and follow-ups;
d) Set up the personnel assessments and incentive structures, motivate subordinates to complete all specified targets as advancing the cohesion of the regional organization structure;
e) Conduct training on subordinates to improve the sales techniques and results;
3. Channel Development in the Real Estate/Development Construction Sector
a) Formulate development objectives and action plans throughout Asia with emphasizes on specific target market;
b) Coverage to support visiting specific major targets in the new markets, in addition to completing the development of the new sales targets;
- Proven experience or training in Corporate Sales and a Technical background in the Concrete Waterproofing and Protection market or the construction material sectors;
- Familiar with the Concrete Protection Products or Construction materials’ market demands and business expansion trends, to provide continuing technical support for clients;
- Experience in organizing product exposure in key construction material trade shows, and assessing the maximum impact, per investment, into the appropriate trade shows;
- Familiar with progressive marketing strategies and can collaborate with and provide support for the BDM and their department for our products expansion internationally.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or commensurate history/training in a related like or similar fields;
- Several years of experience as a sales or marketing executive in Construction Material products, previous experience in Concrete Protection products would be considered an asset;
- Proven experience and understanding of Sales Development strategies in Asia for Industrial and Commercial products;
This position requires travel for work within Canada and overseas, including some Evenings and Weekends
With your application please include your CV and an introductory letter stating your past experience and why you believe you are qualified for the position email direct to CATSM@protocolenviro.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.
Aboriginals, new immigrants and those with legal working status are welcome to apply.
The Corporate Accounts and Technical Sales Manager (CATSM) is a permanent full-time position with a standard work week of 40 hours and we offer an excellent and competitive salary of $85,000/Annually. (Recompense will be based on expertise)
Work Location: #105 B –81 Golden Dr, Coquitlam, BC V3K 6R2