Mileage reimbursement between program sites:
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of adults we support.
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a world where every person has the right to live well. As a Program Director, IDD Services, you’ll provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants.
THRIVE AS A PROGRAM DIRECTOR Hiring Wage $50,000 Annual Salary
- Manage the day-to-day operations of one to four programs in a community including organization and implementation of direct supports, person-centered planning, and implementation, health care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance, recruiting, retention, staffing, training, safety, financial management, and maintenance of the physical environment.
- Manage program staff members including performance evaluations, scheduling, and orientation.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, corrective action, and terminations.
- Manage the implementation of program planning; monitor delivery of services and supports; ensure services are consistent, engaging, and relevant to the individuals served.
Why Join Us?
- Full –Time
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Paid time off, sick time and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree and two to three years of related experience in the Human Services Industry
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Other education, experience, training, licensure, or certification per state requirements or as required by applicable regulations.
- Current driver's license, reliable vehicle, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- Flexible Coverage availability to support staff, find coverage, or cover shifts as needed.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
This role is part of REM Ohio, a member of the Sevita family. At Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. Through home and community-based specialized care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn. When you join our mission-driven team, you’ll create relationships that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright future and the determination to get there. Join us today — careers, well lived.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Covid Considerations: Vaccinations strongly encouraged
Caregiver DSP CNA Home Health Community Based Adult Family Home Residential Health Care Assisted Living ICF HCBS IDD CBRF RA Mentor Para Educator Supervisor Director