APPLY HERE: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ACC1013ACUFL/JobBoard/6cfcd450-0325-4c29-aa5e-9784b9ade4c3/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=d25fb87b-3d7f-4bf5-bf3d-2e3a1ed80454
We are looking for a hands on and experienced Airfield General Manager, must have at least 5 years of airfield operations management experience. The ideal candidate will have a desire to provide excellent service to our clients and a track record of excellence in safety, as well as the ability to lead our employees with confidence. As an Airfield General Manager at AccuFleet International, you are a creative, enthusiastic, self-starter who understands the importance of engaging the team to work safely, while maximizing production and driving revenue. You are excited to share your knowledge and committed to making a positive contribution to our operation. A successful candidate for this position thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well on an overnight operation.
- Management Incentive Plan
- Competitive salary
- Paid training
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English with written and oral skill.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, 10-year background check (criminal/employment) and be able to obtain an airport security clearance.
- Must have a VALID Driver's License for at least 1 full year with a clean driving record. (License cannot have any restrictions).
- Qualified applicants will have at least 5 years of experience in airfield operations, directing the activities of 30+ employees.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
No relocation package available
$60,000-$65,000 General Manager, based on experience
Daily overnight availability required
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary of the position and requirements, please visit www.accufleetcareers.com for more details.
AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer