Management Business Solutions is seeking a Development Program Manager for its Aviation products client in Grand Rapids, MI; Phoenix, AZ; and/or St. Petersburg, FL. This individual will work with all Commercial Aviation departments (to include Marketing / Business Development, Engineering, Finance and Operations) to pursue, plan, coordinate and execute new Avionics Division product programs into volume and aftermarket service production.
- Establish and monitor all program plans to ensure alignment of timing, human resources, finance, internal commitments and contract requirements to meet company and client requirements.
- Ensure that the cross-functional team – engineering, production, customer support, finance, quality, certification and external partners (including outsource and alliance) – are in alignment to meet financial and development timeline objectives.
- Manage and ensure that customer expectations, customer satisfaction and project scope are met.
- Facilitate business growth through strategy formulation; business capture; program management execution; and cultural change / implementation of Continuous Improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Technical Management or related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred, as is PMP certification and 7 years of progressive experience as a Program Manager in engineering development.
- Military / Commercial Market avionics experience; working on multiple simultaneous, large programs; and utilization of Continuous Improvement methodologies to drive increased effectiveness preferred.
- Strong communication skills, leadership, collaboration and computer expertise (Windows, Microsoft Office suite, Project Management tools, and Earned Value metrics).
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER