<a href="https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/19104199?%3Flang=en-us" target="_blank"><img src="http://sirrat.com/ps/marriott/marriott.png"/></a>
<b>Here’s To Your Journey </b> with <b>Gaylord</b><br><br>
Gaylord Hotels is a multi-location hospitality brand guided by a single focus: extraordinary meetings and conventions. From guest rooms and meeting space, to entertainment and dining all in a self-contained environment, Gaylord Hotels makes meeting planning easy and provides attendees great networking opportunities. As a Gaylord Hotels STAR, you''ll bring your warm smile, genuine excitement and a “consider it done” spirit to work. In return, you’ll experience the rewards of growing your career among a team of professionals with a passion for excellence. Ready for a change? Take the initiative. Enjoy the Rewards.
<b>The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center </b> located at <b>2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214</b> is currently hiring a <b>Graphic Designer</b>
Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations to drive hotel revenue.
Education and Experience
Bachelors or BFA with emphasis in graphic design or a related field AND
3 Years proven graphic experience at an agency. In house or related
Preferred : Advanced Knowledge of Creative Suite, iWorks or Microsoft. Familiarity with HTML, Flash, Final Cut Pro, After Effects a plus
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Graphic Design Operations
- Develops various forms of creative design, computer graphics, production layout and marketing support.
- Creates and revises print and multimedia collateral to reflect the current brand look
- Manages the look and feel, concept, visual development and final execution of all design directions.
- Partners with Marketing managers and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design, conceptualization and solutions pertaining to deliverables.
- Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
- Monitors the progress of all projects. Provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or Project team regarding ongoing projects and status updates.
- Executes various aspects of production including scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, file manipulation and layout.
- Troubleshoots digital production issues as needed.
- Maintains project files and archives.
- Provides support for escalated support needs via telephone and email and ensures proper resolution of each, including direct contact with stakeholders when necessary. Responds to and handles problems and complaints.
- Manages the communication of trends via prepared reports to the appropriate personnel, as well as corporate headquarters and other service centers.
- Performs other reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.
To apply now, go to: <a https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/19104199?%3Flang=en-us rel=”nofollow”><b> https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/19104199?%3Flang=en-us</b></a>
<br>Additional Location - Brentwood, Tennessee; Goodlettsville, Tennessee; Hendersonville, Tennessee; Murfreesboro; Tennessee; Smyrna, Tennessee; Franklin, Tennessee; Columbia, Tennessee <br>
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit <b><a href=http://www.marriott.com/careers rel="nofollow">www.marriott.com/careers</a></b> to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
<br> Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
<b><a href=https://www.facebook.com/marriottjobsandcareers rel="nofollow">Facebook</a></b><br>
<b><a href=http://www.twitter.com/marriottcareers rel="nofollow">Twitter</a></b><br>
<b><a href=http://www.linkedin.com/company/marriott-international rel="nofollow">LinkedIn</a></b><br>
<b><a href=http://www.instagram.com/marriottcareers rel="nofollow">Instagram</a></b><br>
<b><font color=darkblue>@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat</font></b><br>
<br> So, we ask, where will your journey take you? <br><br>
<font size=2> Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.