We are current recruiting for an Operations Manager to join our company and lead our continued operations. The details of the job
conditions and duties are:
Position: Full-time, permanent - Operations Manager (NOC 00014).
Hours: 8 hours/day; 40 hours/week
Salary & Benefits: $48/Hour (overtime $72/hour exceeding 40 hours/week). 10 days/year paid vacation and other standard benefits
Job Location: Bronco Industries Ltd. 7988 - 82nd Street, Delta, BC V4G 1L8
Required duties -
- Provide leadership and direction to the operations team, ensuring efficient day-to-day activities.
- Oversee quality control processes to maintain the highest standards for products and services.
- Identify, formulate, and implement the appropriate operational plans and policies for the company.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the efficiency of the internal control of the company. Oversee company’s financial budget and annual accounting and tax reporting/audits.
- Research market and industrial trends, economic changes and long-term strategic policy and resource opportunities; conduct operational risk and growth analysis through financial and other relevant data.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with vendors, suppliers, and key stakeholders and manage public relation and governmental compliance aspects.
- Provide sufficient resources for the company's middle management to support them and their teams in completing respective tasks. Establish performance guidelines for middle management and key employee evaluation system.
Qualification and requirements
o A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance or other related discipline.
o 6-8 years of extensive work experience in related management role is required.
o Professional designation(s) in accounting, finance or similar business capacity is an asset.
o Fluent English communication skills and strong computer proficiency.
No walk-in or phone calls please. Please send your resume and cover letter via email
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)