Project Coordinator / Project Manager - Glazing & Façade Enclosure Design, AutoCAD - Canton, OH - JOB 22-00264
Salary Range for Project Coordinator: $55K - $75K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Salary Range for Project Manager: $65K - $95K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A highly reputable glazing and façade enclosure design & manufacturing company is seeking to hire Project Coordinators and Project Managers that are capable of work in a fast-paced environment under the direction of the Senior Project Manager and/or Project Management team assisting with all project related tasks. Assists with all project related tasks. Preparing and tracking construction documents to include but not limited to RFI's, Submittals, Drawing Logs, etc. as well as assist with field production and safety requirements.
- Assists with all project related tasks. Preparing and tracking construction documents to include but not limited to RFI's, Submittals, Drawing Logs, etc. as well as assist with field production and safety requirements.
- 1-10 years of experience related to glazing and curtainwall systems
- Travel required; duration based on project requirements
- Highly motivated and capable of handling multiple situations in a fast pace atmosphere
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in construction document control RFI's, submittals, transmittals, schedules
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally in a business setting
- Exhibit strong organizational, time management, and detail-oriented skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Proficient in PC programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Complete project take-offs and cost estimates
- Assist in weekly tasks and job meetings
- Assist in material, tools and equipment orders
- Assist in tracking equipment orders and scheduling deliveries in accordance with construction schedule
- Assist with project closeout (i.e. punch lists, final invoicing, filing)
- Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Assist in compliance with specifications and quality control
- Assist in the review of proposed change orders and their validity
- Assist in the review of architectural plans for completeness and compliance with standards
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.