Cypress Employment Services, LLC in Nashville is now hiring a Commercial Glazier Foreman! This is a CONTRACT to DIRECT opportunity!
Overseeing the installation of aluminum storefront, curtain walls or windows on job sites in the Nashville area. Managing projects from start to finish, including filling out job site paperwork and attending job site foreman’s meetings.
Hours are Monday through Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm.
- Previous work experience supervising commercial projects as a glazier is required
- MUST have ability to read architectural and shop drawings and perform basic layout functions
- Possess basic hand tools
- MUST be 10-hour OSHA certified
- MUST be certified and trained to operate lull, scissor lift, and articulating lifts
- Experience with and/or ability to operate material handling equipment
- Must be capable of repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be capable of bending, stooping, reaching outward and overhead, unloading, climbing stairs, working from ladders, working from platform lifts and aerial booms
- Use of small power/hand tools, lift equipment – pushing/pulling exerting pressure, grasping/squeezing wrist flexion/extension of reach.
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen and E-Verify (proof of authorization to work in the U.S.)
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO KAYLA@CYPRESSGROUPINC.NET