OverviewRespond to this Ad
Project Manager - Senior level - Cleveland, OH - JOB 23-00164
Salary Range: $120K - $165K Permanent Positions with Benefits
A growing A&E consulting firm in Akron is seeking a Project Manager – Senior level. The Project Manager will be responsible for directing and coordinating an engineering design team and/or subcontractor activities in accordance with project/client procedures, scope of work, project cost control, client/vendor/contractor interface, and contract specifications. The Project Manager will serve as the primary point of contact with the client for all project-related activities and communication. Travel as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (PE preferred).
- Must have 5 to 15 years minimum project management or project engineering experience in Chemical,
- Petrochemical, or Coatings operations, including scope, budget, schedule, and construction oversight.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects
- Must be proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel
- Able to review drawings using various CAD packages
- Must have experience with managing contractors and vendors
- Must have experience with managing multi-million-dollar engineering service projects
- Must have excellent communication skill (written & verbal)
- Must be able to travel as required for field work, etc.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.