The Sunlight Kids comes from a team of psychologists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, ADHD coaches, and Behavioral aides. Our team believes that Sunlight is an essential element for Kids to grow and learn. We set up this agency to help our kids and families develop healthy, independent, and strong body and mind.
Job Description: Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail also Screening phone calls and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
· Returning phone calls and emails on behalf of the company or a company executive
· Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
· Coordinate, schedule and confirm the appointment
. Greet and assist visitors to the office
· Develop and maintain manual and computerized filing system.
· Carries out administrative duties such as edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
· Maintain complete stock of all office supplies and accuracy of Inventory.
· Determine and establish office procedures
· May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
· Responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports.
· Handling and assisting with document distribution and other administrative projects and responsibilities
· Make travel arrangement for senior staff such as booking flights,cars and hotel reservations. Researching travel options, presenting itineraries to CEO, and booking itineraries with travel agency contact
· Arranging and attending meetings as required
· Preparing and submitting purchase orders and expense reports
· Helping company employees with internal and external research projects
· Performing basic data entry as required
Languages : English
Education : Secondary (High) School
Experience : Over 1 year
Wage: $28.00-$30.00 per hours / Full time