Company: Advertience Inc.
Location: 298b Millwood Road, Toronto, Ontario M4S 1J8
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Who We Are
Marketing is as much of a science as it is an art. Our mission is to utilize data to help brands build and deliver marketing communications with greater relevance and effectiveness towards achieving their business objectives.
Advertience (‘advertising + science’) is a digital marketing company that delivers digital marketing services in Media, Creative Services, Analytics, as well as Consulting services for digital marketing. Driven by data, Advertience utilizes its extensive experience in digital marketing to enable our clients to maximize the efficiency of their Media, the efficacy of their creative, and the accurate measurement of their performance through analytics.
What We Offer
We are on the hunt for a diligent Operations Manager-Administrative Services to join our team. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring our administrative and operational processes remain streamlined, allowing the team to focus on delivering exceptional work.
Job Position: Operations Manager-Administrative Services
Salary: $46.5 -$48.5 per hour
Working Hours: 35-40 hours per week
Number of Vacancies: one
Language of work: English
- Plan, organize and oversee the daily operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth project execution and delivery.
- Design, implement, and manage office policies to support our company’s fast-paced environment.
- Plan and handle budget and expense management related to office operations and administrative tasks.
- Manage client contracts, from onboarding to renewal, ensuring seamless service delivery.
- Engage and negotiate prices with vendors and service providers about equipment supplies and services, such as those related to digital tools, platforms, and ad services.
- Manage and oversee facilities management, including space planning, leasing and office renovations.
- Prepare regular reports to senior manager for evaluation of administration services and team member performance.
- Organize and maintain client and project files in compliance with the company’s standards.
- Assist in hiring team staff and provide necessary training and guidance for them.
- Perform other job duties assigned as needed.
- At least college diploma in business administration or other relevant field
- At least 2 years of working experience in administrative management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Vacation pay: two weeks of vacation time
- Dental Insurance, disability insurance and extended medical insurance
- Creative work environment and collaborative culture
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
How to Apply:
Intrigued by this opportunity? Send your resume to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “Operations Manager-Administrative Services Application-<your name>” in the subject line. We appreciate all applicants for their interests; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not walk in or call us to submit your application.