Continental Electric Company Inc. is seeking to employ an assistant project manager.
* Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and entering project requests into the job tracking system.
* Handle project scheduling and deadline dates.
* Monitors project progress by checking project status; determining reasons for delays.
* Handles change order requests and other additional project needs.
* Assists in estimating projects
* Verifies content by proofreading documents.
* Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
* Forwards information by copying and preparing information for transfer.
Self-Development, Organization, Teamwork, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Multi-tasking, Proactive, Planning, Customer Focus, Creative Services
About Continental Electric Company Inc.
Continental Electric Company, Inc. has been engaged as electrical contractors and engineers since 1928 primarily serving the northwestern section of Indiana's industrial complex. The majority of its electrical construction has been for Institutional, Commercial, Industrial, and Power Plant Projects.