City:Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Posted in: Boston Management Jobs
- Supports and ensures timely input, proper use and full utilization of on-site PC-based property management software systems including assistance in training of new associates and ongoing training of existing property staff.
- Assists in the management of efficient operation of the property consistent with Loss Prevention and Corporate Office policies and procedures, even during understaffed periods. Responds to emergency situations, contacting appropriate agencies or Regional Managers as necessary.
- May prepare purchase orders, code and process vendor invoices for payment, send documentation to Corporate Office and follow up on vendor payment inquiries.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- Additional degrees that are preferred for this position include: Associate Degree in Property Management or Accounting/Bookkeeping.
- 1-2 years of required experience in Leasing, Bookkeeping, or Operations.
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property.
- Required skills for this position include: fair housing laws, property management, and Microsoft Office.
- A preferred skill for this position include: affordable housing programs, One-Site, customer service, following through, and personal accountability.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information