Quality Assurance Manager - Chardon, Ohio - JOB 21-00705
Salary Range: $95k - $115k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Chardon, Ohio area manufacturer is seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager with experience and a solid understanding of ISO 13485 and how it applies to medical device design, development & manufacturing.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field
- 4+ years' experience in quality supervision or management
- Must have past experience and intimate knowledge of ISO 13485 medical devices quality management systems requirements and FDA standards
- Monitor quality control standards throughout the manufacturing process to include generating appropriate documentation and certifications
- Determine work load and staffing levels need to maintain the balance of manufacturing and quality control
- Assist with determining budgets and cost reduction where applicable
- Assist all departments as needed to include reviewing and determining suppliers
- Manage customer return process and evaluate product to determine potential changes in manufacturing needed
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.