Management Business Solutions is seeking a Payroll Assistant for our client in Grand Rapids, MI. This person will be responsible for assisting the payroll process ensuring all employee time cards are entered, completed and processed in the payroll system. They will work to ensure that the approved compensation structure is fairly and accurately administered. The ideal candidate will have strong strong analytical skills with the ability to work at a fast pace.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyze and calculate vacation time, sick leave, and hours worked for employees.
- Assist the manager with biweekly payroll processes.
- Analyze resumes and arrange interview team schedules ensures compliance to all company policies and procedures related to hiring.
- Assist with conducting new employee orientation and scheduling training sessions as needed
- Ensure employee files are maintained in accordance with company policy.
- Associate in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field required.
- Previous experience in an office environment required.
- Recent experience with payroll software required.
- Intermediate MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong Data Entry Skills Required.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Bilingual is a plus.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER