At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
Supervises and coordinates the daily operations of an apartment community including, but not limited to, the general administration, leasing and occupancy, maintenance of the property and management of all property associates.
- Establishes and coordinates a communication system involving transactions and activities between property associates and the Corporate Office. Completes performance evaluations on supervised associates. Ensures the highest level of performance and professionalism of supervised associates. Responds to emergency situations, contacting appropriate Regional Managers or agencies as necessary. Depending on property, may perform functions of Assistant Property Manager. Some functions include: preparation of service requests, follow-up with residents, etc.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- An additional degree that is preferred for this position include: Undergraduate Degree in General Studies or an Associate Degree in 2 year General Studies.
- 3-4 years of required experience in a Supervisory role and Property Management.
- Preferred certifications for this position include: Accredited Residential Manager (ARM), Certified Property Manager (CPM), Certified Property Manager (CAM), or Certified Property Manager (IREM).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information