SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a New Production Introduction (NPI) Program Manager for its client in Whitehall, MI. This person will be responsible for providing cross-functional NPI program leadership for the product launch teams. Further, this person will ensure that programs match or exceed clients’ and companys' expectations on-time, within the expected budget, at target cost, and with forecast ROI.
- Establish well-defined goals, scope, and align deliverables to the projected outcomes to execute the plan communicated to the program’s team.
- Manage risks through detailed planning and appropriate follow-up to ensure that project deadlines are met.
- Track program deliverables, evaluate risks to program success and timing, and drive develop and execution of mitigation plans by appropriate personnel and departments.
- Resolve cross-functional issues with strategic and innovative critical thinking to remain within budget and program timing.
- Collaborate with the managing team and flag critical issues to higher level management as required when programs are not meeting expectations.
- Ensure ongoing NPI process review and improvement on successive programs.
- BS Degree in Business or Engineering required.
- 7 years of new product launch and Project Management experience required.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Proven experience with investment casting business and qualification preferred.
- Practical experience with Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing, and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER