Position: VP operation
Salary: $6500 monthly
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns, and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- A university degree in business administration, commerce, computer science or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a middle manager in financial, communications or other business services.
- Accurate, organized with efficient interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, able to meet tight deadlines in a face-paced environment.
Please apply by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, indigenous people, and newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply to this position.