Isidore Landscapes Inc. is looking for full time Landscaping Supervisor at 21200 River Road, Richmond, BC V6V 1M3 Canada. There are 2 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Plan, manage, and supervise the activities of workers who maintain lawns, gardens, athletic fields, golf courses, cemeteries, parks, interior plantscapes and other landscaped areas
- Tender bids on contracts for landscaping and grounds maintenance work
- Plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for individual contracts
- Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, and lawns
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Maintain financial and personnel records
- Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies
- May provide snow removal services during winter months
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Hours of work are 40 hours/week (overtime pay after 40 hours). Pay is $30.00/hour. Successful candidates must speak English and have completed high school. Minimum work experience is 3 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org