SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking Regional Kaizen Manager for our client in Montpelier, OH. This person will be responsible for coaching kaizen leaders with implementation of Kaizen events. The ideal candidate will have a strong background Gemba Kaizen and team building.
- Lead Kaizen managers and teams through various continuous improvement events, activities, and deployment.
- Review and support the development and creation of budgets as well as set goals and priorities for the department.
- Demonstrate hands on deployment strategies and coaching processes.
- Provide support and continual feedback for professional development and performance.
- Develop methods for evaluating training and coaching.
- Manage Flow Cell Certification and 6S scoring process, training, and documentation.
- Initiate and maintain strong employee relationships.
- Demonstrates of a servant leader while displaying high moral and ethical standards as well as emotional maturity and intelligence.
- Motivate and promote team success by establishing a 7 Habits culture.
- High School Diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5 years of continuous improvement experience required. Experience with Gemba Kaizen highly preferred.
- 5 years of leadership experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Demonstrated coaching and team building abilities required.
- Knowledge or experience in Injection Molding preferred.
- Experience with analyzing and utilizing data of budgets and financials information preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER