We are seeking a Real Estate Manager/Broker for the Ann Arbor, MI market.
If you are passionate about helping people reach their goals and are looking for an environment that allows you to excel, we would like to talk with you! We offer a competitive benefits package and a bonus structure. Plus exclusive access to our Carrington Business Building System and direct access to a leadership team that is recognized as one of the best in the industry.
Carrington Real Estate Services is one the Carrington Family of Companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC. Each Company is uniquely positioned to provide market insight and expertise that far exceeds what is available at a typical independent real estate brokerage.
Carrington is currently operating 43 offices in 22 states. $1.6 Billion in sales and 9,466 sides in 2017.
- Recruiting of new and experienced sales agents on an ongoing basis. Grow market share.
- Conducts in office/virtual training programs and exciting sales meetings.
- Problem Solving: available to sales agents to answer questions and give advice on the many questions and concerns that surface daily, that are specific to real estate transactions and brokerage operations.
- Sales Planning: works with agents in the development of annual business and sales plans. Monitors effectiveness and provides feedback and coaching to meet goals.Ensures office goals are met, including development of weekly or monthly reports
- Minimum High School Education, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five or more years previous real estate sales experience
- Should be highly organized, have strong oral and written communication skills and proven negotiation skills
- Prior experience mentoring/coaching sales representatives required, preferably in real estate
- Must have knowledge of city and community in which office is located.
- Strong technology skills, including internet, required
- Must be supportive of company events, systems and initiatives and have the ability to take direction from leadership
- Must be a Licensed Broker in Michigan.