City:Port Coquitlam, BC
Compensation:Wage- $35.10 / hour
Posted in: Vancouver Management Jobs
Facility operation managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Ensure smooth operation of various processes that contribute to the production of goods and services of the organization
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an organization
- Support and enforce all plant safety policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Review, develop, implement and revise (as needed) all processes and procedures within the manufacturing areas to ensure continuous improvement activities
- Actively participate in supplier interaction activities, such as in-sourcing, outsourcing, quality and delivery issues, and supplier visits and audits
- Ensures all quality and safety practices are followed at all times
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff.
- Facility operation managers require completion of a college or university program in business administration or in a discipline related to facility operation and maintenance or An equivalent combination of technical training and experience in administration or maintenance.
- Several years(5-10) of supervisory experience in facility operations or maintenance are usually required.