Human Capital Analyst
Location: Washington, DC Metro Area
Pls. apply online at: https://www.advanciatech.com/careers
Position Available: Immediately
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Compensation: Salary, Benefits, and Bonuses
Advancia Technologies (AT), LLC, is a growing business and looking for the ideal person to join our team of consulting professionals as a Human Capital Analyst. AT is currently partnered with a small business, two companies referred to as “Team AT” from this point forward, on a contract that supports the Department of the Navy. As Team AT’s client faces changing conditions, increasing mission requirements, and resource constraints, they are looking for innovative solutions that drive successful outcomes and support their most important asset – their people. Team AT is engaging with clients to prepare for and address these challenges while enhancing operational results. Team AT requires talented and experienced people to support this effort.
The Human Capital Analyst is a pivotal position on the Team AT team. Initially, the Human Capital Analyst will join a project team that is primarily focused on transforming human capital systems for a government client. Creating and delivering learning content in 20 specific non-technical competencies, within online learning sessions or webinar presentations. In the long term, this person will be responsible for a full range of project support activities that applies their training and experience to support both commercial and government clients in a dynamic environment. Accordingly, Human Capital Analyst responsibilities include:
- Providing day-to-day advice and support to clients regarding the application of human capital/resources policies, guidelines, procedures, and best practices.
- Assisting in the development and modification of operating policies, guidelines, procedures, systems, and documentation, as appropriate.
- Creating and presenting content for learning and development programs.
- Consulting with customers regarding various transactions; trouble shooting HC/HR related issues; and identifying client business needs.
- Participating in HC/HR investigations or job audits, as appropriate, and following up with appropriate parties on findings.
- Developing and conducting specialized presentations and training covering operational and/or technical HC/HR related information within specified areas of expertise.
- Identifying errors and deficiencies and making process improvement recommendations.
- Training, and coordinating the activities of Team AT staff performing related work.
Aptitudes / Education / Experience:
The Human Capital Analyst must be a curious, independent, detail-oriented, problem solver and engaged team member. The successful candidate will have strong research, writing, and analytic skills. The Human Capital Analyst will also be self-motivated and able to prioritize work tasks based on importance and urgency, managing their time effectively. The ideal candidate will be comfortable participating in a range of duties – from administrative support and best-in-class research to workshop design and qualitative and quantitative analysis – all in support of the team and clients. Perhaps most importantly, the successful candidate must be a productive team member and a valued contributor to the firm and its clients. Furthermore, an ideal candidate should have the following types of education and work experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in organizational management, analytics, human resources, or a related field.
- Experience as a management consultant using data-driven methods to solve complex human capital-related problems in support of government departments / agencies.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience working analytical teams in evaluating and analyzing DoD workforce, related issues.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in research regarding workforce and development matters.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in content development for learning systems.
- Detailed knowledge of human capital policies and best practices in DoD and/or federal government.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must be able to obtain and keep Secret eligibility .
- Security Clearance is desirable.
- Local travel within DC Metro area will be needed regularly.
- Travel within Continental US may be needed.
If interested or want more information, please contact:
Dr. Jeffrey Weaver
Advancia Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.