Restaurant District Manager Quick Service Restaurant
Our company is seeking a professional, motivated and passionate District Manager to build sales and create a positive experience for everyone that walks through our doors. Do you have the passion and drive to lead our team to success as our District Manager? We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented District Managers to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as our District Manager in North Mississippi.
Title of Position - District Manager
Job Description: The District Manager is in charge of an entire region where multiple stores operate. Our District Manager is in charge of the operational practices making sure each store runs smoothly, cleanly, meets budget and sales goals and is complying with marketing campaigns, promotions and community events. The District Manager will interview, hire, coordinate and discipline the Restaurant Manager. Additionally, they will check in on individual stores to make sure the store is stocked, clean and in proper working order. Our District Manager creates and maintains budgets, coordinates with and reports to Senior Management. Must have skills for a Professional District Manager are: leadership skills, time management, math and budgeting, analytical, decision making and exceptional communication skills.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Company Car
- Expense Account
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- And Many More!
- The District Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the District Manager
- The District Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the District Manager
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a District Manager
Apply Now-District Manager located in Hernando, MS
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com