Marin Bikes Canada has an opening for Warranty Service Manager at our Parksville, BC location.
This role works cross functionally across all teams in and outside of the Marin Bikes organization. This includes, but is not limited to; Marin Warranty, Canada Sales, Marin authorized dealers and distributors, R&D teams, suppliers, as well as direct contact to Marin Bikes consumers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Ø Work directly with all Marin Bikes dealers, international distributors, domestic and international offices to assist in warranty and service of Marin Bikes
- Planning & directing warranty department operations
- Locate, select & procure warranty parts & frames to satisfy warranty claims
- Forecast & maintain efficient level of service parts & frames within budget while still maintaining a high level of customer service
- Manage master service parts and warranty frame lists
- Develop warranty strategies & policies
- Responsible for Marin Bikes Warranty Portal related tasks. Responding to all claims within 48hrs & resolving warranty issues to completion within an acceptable time frame to ensure dealer/customer satisfaction
- Develop & implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets & authorize expenditures
- Input all pertinent information into SAP to track & account for all outgoing & incoming shipments of service parts & frames.
- Build & maintain all Model Year Demo Bikes & assist in selling them off at the end of the season
- Responsible for all aspects of shipping and receiving at Parksville warehouse.
- College or University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years bicycle industry experience
- Experience in an import & distribution environment.
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of bicycles of all types, parts, tools, service techniques and parts compatibility
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills and ability to work independently and with a team
- Proficiency in SAP or similar ERP program.
- Proficiency in all aspects of computer skills including spreadsheets, word processing & social media
- Ability to speak and write in French is an asset
Marin Bikes Canada offers a comprehensive employment package to the right candidate. Salary range between $40,000-$55,000 annually plus company benefits depending on experience.
Please forward your cover letter/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted