You may email a resume to us (include the position title in subject): firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking multiple District Property Managers in the Atlanta, GA. They are responsible for managing the total service delivery for apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for service within the assigned district. In collaboration with sales counterparts, District Managers ensure client satisfaction through ongoing client engagement and oversight of workforce responsible for service delivery on assigned properties.
- Manage service delivery for apartment communities.
- Maintain the recruitment, hiring, on-boarding and scheduling processes and management of part-time staff.
- Responsible for ensuring daily/nightly completion of resident door step trash/recycle pick-up for assigned properties.
- Regular inspection of properties for compliance.
- Ability to manage a labor budget and effective communication with staff.
- Makes informed decisions with consideration of customer/associate impact.
- Takes initiative and applies critical thinking skills to forecast/solve problems and drive results.
- Ensures maximum quality of service.
- Create and maintain cooperative working relationships and frequent communication with property staff through daily site visits and immediate response to questions and concerns.
- Promote and educate property staff on any/all new service offerings.
- Train, promote report and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Daily delivery of reports to designated property staff members and work with internal teams.
- Keep timely/accurate operational records, support, coach and/or train staff.
- Connect with community on container distribution.
- Reporting to inventory warehouse for supplies.
- Manage properties within assigned district/region throughout the work day.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Associate degree preferred.
- Experience managing multiple location for residential properties required.
- Experience in management required; experience with managing part-time employees preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
- Valid driver license and good driving record, ability to operate a motor vehicle and drive for periods of time required.
- Ability to work outdoors, and drive in changing weather conditions required.
- Experience with developing and managing labor budgets a plus.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER