Come join our internal team at Management Business Solutions. On the job experience is valuable in today’s workplace, and MBS would love to provide you with an opportunity! Are you looking to develop professional office skills? Come join the MBS team for an 8-week training program in our fast-paced office setting! This is an entry level opportunity where our team of account managers and recruiters will help grow your skills in an open, collaborative work space. This training program is designed to give candidates hands on office training in a professional office to help open the door to future employment opportunities!
About the Opportunity:
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to sit at the front desk for long periods of time during the day, work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands professionally.
- Answer phones on a multi-line system to include directing calls, transferring voicemails, and leaving messages with appropriate information
- Make appointments, manage schedules, and direct customers when necessary
- Generate and maintain interview documents on a computer using Microsoft Office software.
- Send and receive both regular mail and e-mail, order supplies, handle internal office billing
- Perform clerical duties such as data entry, filing, and ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Provide excellent customer service and professionalism when interacting with clients, prospective clients and candidates, anticipating and exceeding the needs of all clients and customers
- Perform tasks and support services associated with scheduling and planning for meetings, conferences, or other related duties for internal and external contacts.
- Send and receive both regular mail and e-mail, order supplies, handle internal office billing.
- Interface with all company vendors.
- High school diploma or General Equivalent Degree (G.E.D.). Pursuing an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ability to educate and engage candidates about opportunities with our clients.
- Self-discipline and strong time management skills.
- Ability to take the “big picture” into account.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suit.
- Must have exceptional documentation skills and the ability / willingness to follow through within a structured Applicant Tracking System.
- Great Customer Service Skills
Full time hours Required
Monday - Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm *No weekends
Intangible Skills You Will Be Trained On:
- Enthusiasm & Attitude
- Importance of Teamwork
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
So, what do you say? We would love to have you join our team!
About Management Business Solutions Services:
Management Business Solutions, Inc. (MBS) is a Minority Owned Business, a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), and 8(a) Certified Company. We encompass more than 50 years of management, recruiting, placement and staffing experience. We have national capabilities offering clients personalized and relationship driven solutions specializing in placing candidates in the areas of Healthcare, Accounting, Human Resource, Office Administration, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Construction, Sales and Marketing, Government and Engineering.
2008- Minority Business Advocate of the Year from the Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
2008- Diversity Leader from Corp Magazine
2009- Best Small Business Award from the SBA
2009- Entrepreneur of the Year from the Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
2011- Women’s Business Enterprise Star from the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
2017- Business of the Year Award from GROW
2017- LocalMotion award from Local First
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER