Company Operating Name: Fedele Enterprises Ltd
Business Address: 11-13887 Docksteader Loop, Maple Ridge, BC, V4R 0A2 Job title: Human Resource Specialist
NOC Group: 1121
No. of Vacancy: 1
Term of employment: Permanent
Language of work: English
Wage: $40.25 per hour
Benefits offered: 4% vacation pay
Location of work: Lower-mainland BC
• Prepares job postings, screen resumes, conduct phone screening, schedule interviews, perform reference checks
• Responds to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Performs transactions in the HR system with a high degree of accuracy
• Responds to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs. Partner with the HR leadership team on HR-related questions regarding policy interpretation and application. Listen to employee concerns and provide recommendations to the supervisor and/or the employee. Escalate issues to HR leadership as appropriate.
• Manages the employee events calendar; plans and executes employee events.
• Manages leaves of absences and short-term/long-term disability cases, including communication with employees, management, and third-party vendors.
• Assists in developing and implementing personnel policies and procedures; updates, refreshes, and maintains employee handbook.
• Reviews and reconciles data entered by other HR Support Services Specialists
• Answers Subpoenas received for Dollar Store employment records
• Validates employment verifications and submits them to the vendor
• Provides professional customer service in a courteous and timely manner
• Maintains strict confidentiality
• 2 years to less than 3 years in HR
• A Bachelor's Degree is required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to build connections
• Skilled at managing multiple tasks, setting priorities, and achieving outcomes
• Experience in a customer service or shared services environment with a strong sense of ownership
• Strong results-oriented work ethic with a focused attention to detail and follow through to resolution
• Discretion to deal with personal and confidential information with sensitivity and tact
• Experienced working knowledge of employment standards legislation and variances by province
• Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office, HRIS, and Case Management an asset
please email your resume and/or cover letter to: email@example.com