SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking an Office Assistant for our international client based in Ada, Michigan. This person will be working, communicating, and sustaining relationships with a global clientele. The ideal candidate must pay high attention to detail and take initiative to help prepare proposals for sales department.
- Conduct marketing research to understand the competitors in the area.
- Prepare internal and external correspondence, including that of highly confidential and complex nature, utilizing personal computer (PC), keyboard/mouse, and various software, including, but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and e-mail.
- Follow up with new customers after owner returns from trade shows.
- Provide administrative support including answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Monitor availability/acceptance of meeting invites and adjust schedule as needed.
- Serve as a liaison with other functional areas, external customers and vendors in the resolution of routine administrative and operational problems.
- Develop and maintain data and performs routine analyses and calculations involved in preparing recurring internal reports.
- Handle and ship materials to clients and customers efficiently and effectively.
- Connect with global clients to determine their necessary shipping and product needs.
- Maintains invoicing and payment schedules daily.
- High Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 3 years administrative or secretarial experience, working under limited supervision, with tight and changing deadlines required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and QuickBooks required.
- Strong experience with marketing research required.
- 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Experience with handling high volume phone calls required.
- Experience with material handling, distribution, or manufacturing industry preferred.
- Two years administrative experience supporting executive-level management preferred.
- Knowledge of domestic and international postage policies required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER