City:New York, New York, United States
Posted in: New York City: Brooklyn Management Jobs
- Directs property employees by establishing job requirements/responsibilities in areas of primary responsibility and monitoring quality of work and adherence to Commercial and Company policies. Manages staff; answers inquire and questions; trains and coaches for success. Provides feedback to employees through both formal and informal performance discussions. Assures all permits, codes and laws are complied with, and all violations and C of O issues are addressed.
- Participates in the overall direction of the property management activities, with emphasis on the operation, repair and maintenance of the physical asset. Will also have significant secondary requirements to include financial reporting, budget preservation, maintenance and repair of the physical asset, resident relations,
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Business, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- In the absence of a degree, directly related job experience managing daily operations of the property (including managing and directing personnel/resources available to ensure maximum cash flow potential), where several years and proven knowledge offsets the degree requirement.
- This position requires excellent oral, verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills when dealing with residents, employees and governmental and community leaders. Additionally, the incumbent must have strong analytical and decision-making skills, strong business acumen, and excellent financial skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information