CLICK LINK TO APPLY!!
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Shop Supervisor you will perform supervisor duties for a Truck Care Center, which is an "on-highway" location, providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure long term growth in sales and profits.
- Work to ensure center profitability.
- Facilitate communications throughout the center while working closely with the General Manager.
- Assist in technical areas as needed.
- Inventory management
- Assist with training, coaching, and development of associates.
- Coordinate daily work duties by communicating specific work assignments and responsibilities to associates and hold them accountable.
- Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service goals of the location and customers.
- Comply with all safety policies and practices.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- At least one year of relevant experience in problem solving and repair work (Service and/or management experience is required).
- Must be willing to work scheduled shifts including nights and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.