SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Wastewater Supervisor for our client in Grand Rapids, MI. This individual will responsible for wastewater operations for a manufacturing operation. The idea candidate must have extensive knowledge of wastewater testing and compliance.
- Analyze date and regulatory processes to maximize performance and maintain systems within regulatory parameters.
- Maintain and monitor tank system, lift stations and other associated processes.
- Maintains control of wastewater treatment processes and effluent wastewater within permitted levels
- Develop and implement prevention plans for storm-water pollution, spill prevention, and countermeasure initiatives.
- Monitor waste treatment cost and develop plan to minimize operating costs.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, Biology or Chemistry or technical certifications with 2 years of job-related experience required.
- 3 years of supervisory experience required.
- 2 years of preventative maintenance required.
- Strong experience in operations and maintenance of wastewater and storm drain systems as well as related equipment required.
- Extensive experience with wastewater, permitting and compliance required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER